About the relays
Barnabás Králik last edited by
I'm thinking about using an L403 for controlling a large number of blinds (apart from other building automation duties) with 2 relays per blind motor.
Before going with this, I'd like to know a bit more about the relays on board, so that I can assemble a long-lifespan solution:
- What is their exact type? Could you please link their detailed datasheet?
- Is it difficult to replace them, shall any of them die in a couple of years?
- Is there feedback to the control software regarding the actual position of the relay?
- Relays are this one: https://www.tme.eu/en/details/ftr-f3aa024e-ha/miniature-electromagnetic-relays/fujitsu/
- yes, relays are difficult to replace and replacing them by yourself means losing the warranty
- there is no feedback about the physical state, e.g. via secondary terminals