HMI Pushbutton

• Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a way to create a pushbutton on the HMI. MouseDown should send a True and MouseUp a False.. Is there a way to do just that?

Regards,

Jasper Jackson

• @JasperJackson

@JasperJackson said in HMI Pushbutton:

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a way to create a pushbutton on the HMI. MouseDown should send a True and MouseUp a False.. Is there a way to do just that?

Regards,

Jasper Jackson

I found a dirty workaround to create an impulse switch on the HMI Panel. I Made a second FBD that must run after the last program that resets all global variables that are used in the HMI as push button to FALSE. It works, but it's dirty....

• administrators

Hi @JasperJackson!

There's a couple of ways of doing it, but any solution will probably look similar to yours. The issue is that the HMI does not have internal logic/state, but instead connects directly to the Mervis runtime. We are developing several other non-web HMI solutions, including a phone application and all-in-one industrial displays, which is the primary reason for this.

As such there unfortunately is not a better solution for now, but we'll try and see if we can provide similar functionality anyhow. It probably will not be any time soon though, most likely not in the next Mervis release, which is slated to be out in the next month.

There will however be a very large number of other improvements to the HMI system in the next months release, as it has been a major focus of Mervis development for the past 6 months.

Looks like your connection to UniPi.technology Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.