[evok.py] <defunct>

• Hi,

I tried to install the latest version of the software available from Github and have the problem that evok.py is defunct.
    This happens on a Raspberry Pi B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 with the latest debian image 2015-02-16-raspbian-wheezy.img
    The result is that the Rest API does not responses as expected and the webinterface doesn't work, too.
    uname -a
    Linux office 3.18.7-v7+ #755 SMP PREEMPT Thu Feb 12 17:20:48 GMT 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux

e.g.
    wget -qO- http://10.0.0.161/rest/relay/3 --post-data='value=1'
    {"errors": {"all": "Invalid device circuit number 3"}, "success": false}

I have another unipi with an older Debian image and there it works
    uname -a
    Linux unipi-01 3.12.28+ #709 PREEMPT Mon Sep 8 15:28:00 BST 2014 armv6l GNU/Linux

So for me it looks like the software has problems with the latest Debian or there is a bug inside.

Could anyone help me with this or has a solution?

Thanks.

Regards
    Andreas

• Hi,

I tried to install the latest version of the software available from Github and have the problem that evok.py is defunct.
    This happens on a Raspberry Pi B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 with the latest debian image 2015-02-16-raspbian-wheezy.img
    The result is that the Rest API does not responses as expected and the webinterface doesn't work, too.
    uname -a
    Linux office 3.18.7-v7+ #755 SMP PREEMPT Thu Feb 12 17:20:48 GMT 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux

e.g.
    wget -qO- http://10.0.0.161/rest/relay/3 --post-data='value=1'
    {"errors": {"all": "Invalid device circuit number 3"}, "success": false}

I have another unipi with an older Debian image and there it works
    uname -a
    Linux unipi-01 3.12.28+ #709 PREEMPT Mon Sep 8 15:28:00 BST 2014 armv6l GNU/Linux

So for me it looks like the software has problems with the latest Debian or there is a bug inside.

Could anyone help me with this or has a solution?

Thanks.

Regards
    Andreas

• Hello,

I made a typo in the installation script. The updated version is on github so please reinstall it and it shoudl be fixed…

Br,
    Tomas