New UniPi

• Just received my UniPi all plugged into a RPi model B, and powered on via a 2A 5v adapter via the 2.1mm jack but no response from the UniPi. The RPi powers up when switched to single power mode and s/w has been installed and services started with no errors. I get the webpage which just displays outputs as two headings Relays and Analog but nothing inside. No lights on the UniPi?!

I've run the following command and seems okay.

sudo i2cdetect -y 1
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f
    00: – -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 18 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    20: 20 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    50: 50 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 68 -- -- -- -- -- -- 6f
    70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Any pointers or do I have a dud UniPi?

• Just received my UniPi all plugged into a RPi model B, and powered on via a 2A 5v adapter via the 2.1mm jack but no response from the UniPi. The RPi powers up when switched to single power mode and s/w has been installed and services started with no errors. I get the webpage which just displays outputs as two headings Relays and Analog but nothing inside. No lights on the UniPi?!

I've run the following command and seems okay.

sudo i2cdetect -y 1
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f
    00: – -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 18 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    20: 20 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    50: 50 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 68 -- -- -- -- -- -- 6f
    70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Any pointers or do I have a dud UniPi?

• Your UniPi is OK, all the I2C devices are present so make sure it is installed correctly. Try to run evok manually by ./opt/evok/evok.py as root and see the output, it might give you some idea.

• thanks, yes that allowed me to see there was a conflict with Apache trying to service port 80 and evok doing the same. I moved the Apache web service to port 81 and started /usr/local/bin/pigpiod and everything sprung to life. Many thanks for your help that helped diagnose the problem.

Cheers,
    Nik.