Missing battery holder?

• I just received a UniPi module and it does not come with a battery holder soldered on the PCB. Is this normal?

Also, according to the documentation, JP5 sets "input I05 and I14" for use with an external power source. Am I to understand that this sets only the two inputs, I05 and I14, and that there are no settings to set I06-I13 for external power source, or is this a typo that should read "input I05 thru I14"?

• I just received a UniPi module and it does not come with a battery holder soldered on the PCB. Is this normal?

Also, according to the documentation, JP5 sets "input I05 and I14" for use with an external power source. Am I to understand that this sets only the two inputs, I05 and I14, and that there are no settings to set I06-I13 for external power source, or is this a typo that should read "input I05 thru I14"?

• Hi,

could you send us a picture please? We are truly sorry for that since all boards goes through tests before they are shipped…

Regarding the JP5 it is a typo and should be "input I05 thru I14" as you say.

Thanks,
    Tomas

• [attachment=0:3u3ld5cr]1.jpg[/attachment:3u3ld5cr]

Looks like your connection to UniPi.technology Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.