Multiple 1-wire sensors on same bus?

• Hej team,

I'm building a small controller that will work with multiple 1-wire temperature sensors.
    I've added a PLC channel in Mervis, and is able to find 4 of 4 sensors. But only able to attach one of them.
    I thought that I just needed to repeat the process 4 times, but every time I select one sensor that's not matched yet, it replaces the one from before.

Can you please give me some pointers on how to attach all my OneWire sensors?

thanks

Morten:)

• Hej team,

I'm building a small controller that will work with multiple 1-wire temperature sensors.
    I've added a PLC channel in Mervis, and is able to find 4 of 4 sensors. But only able to attach one of them.
    I thought that I just needed to repeat the process 4 times, but every time I select one sensor that's not matched yet, it replaces the one from before.

Can you please give me some pointers on how to attach all my OneWire sensors?

thanks

Morten:)

• Hello,

attach is used once you have the sensor added to the channel (also for replacing sensors).

If you want to add more sensors you can use two ways:

Remember, detecting/assigning new sensors must be made when the PLC is in COMMISIONING mode.