Digital Inputs 7,8,9 do not register change in Node-Red - Resolved

• I just received my UniPi and started testing utilizing Node-Red. I can control relays using web sockets and can see state changes for Digital Inputs 1 - 6 and 10 - 12, but 7,8,and 9 do not register a state change in Node-Red.

Setup is Web Socket Node connected to a Debug Node
    Wire from UniPi 12V source to Digital Input being tested.

The LED indicating a positive input works for all inputs.

Question: Could this be a hardware issue? What is the best way to test this?

Thank you.

EDIT: I loaded up PISCOPE and discovered that inputs 7,8, and 9 are NOT being captured by pigpio, at least not that I can see. Do I have a bad board?

EDIT 2: DOH!!! I had the SPI interface turned on making the pins used for DI 7, 8, and 9 unavailable to pigpio… Working fine now.

• I just received my UniPi and started testing utilizing Node-Red. I can control relays using web sockets and can see state changes for Digital Inputs 1 - 6 and 10 - 12, but 7,8,and 9 do not register a state change in Node-Red.

Setup is Web Socket Node connected to a Debug Node
    Wire from UniPi 12V source to Digital Input being tested.

The LED indicating a positive input works for all inputs.

Question: Could this be a hardware issue? What is the best way to test this?

Thank you.

EDIT: I loaded up PISCOPE and discovered that inputs 7,8, and 9 are NOT being captured by pigpio, at least not that I can see. Do I have a bad board?

EDIT 2: DOH!!! I had the SPI interface turned on making the pins used for DI 7, 8, and 9 unavailable to pigpio… Working fine now.

• Hi
    searching for a solution to my problem (https://forum.unipi.technology/post/1521) I find your post. I checked the SPI configuration. It's disable but I can't get the missing gpio in the node configuration. Did you ever use the gpio node in a flow with the missing pin 7,8 and 9?
    Thank you

• @bbbowden Was there any other change to get those pins visible? I have SPI turned off but they still don't show.