Licence activation connection error with Mervis IDE 2.4
I am having following problem with Mervis 2.4 and it's activation, any suggestions?
Note: Licence number and email is wiped out in screenshot, of course it's properly filled.
There is another issue running IDE 2.4, maybe it's related to licence activation issue. Both MervisDB and Proxy services tells SslHandshakeError
Any solution to fix this?
do you have any firewall / http(s) proxy in place by any chance? The licensing, db and proxy are completely different services and for all we know, they work without a problem.
I have direct access to the Internet without proxy server. Only thing I have in my firewall is NAT rule. Activation, MervisDB and SCADA proxy worked like a charm with previous version of Mervis IDE so it seems for me that it's version related issue.
I have also tested db and proxy accesibility. Both are DNS translatable and pingable.
I have also tried to disable certificate validation.
@Petr-Helebrant vám you provider the log from the PLC(right click on the PLC)? Also can you ssh to the PLC (you need to enable ssh und the properties tab and Upload configuration) and check directly from the PLC what IP do you actually ping when you run ping db.unipi.technology ?
ping to db.unipi.technology from the device results like this:
unipi@L403-sn112:~$ ping db.unipi.technology PING db.mervis.info (220.127.116.11) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124): icmp_seq=1 ttl=52 time=15.1 ms 64 bytes from 126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52): icmp_seq=2 ttl=52 time=14.1 ms 64 bytes from 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11): icmp_seq=3 ttl=52 time=76.0 ms 64 bytes from 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124): icmp_seq=4 ttl=52 time=14.9 ms 64 bytes from 126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52): icmp_seq=5 ttl=52 time=14.8 ms 64 bytes from 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11): icmp_seq=6 ttl=52 time=14.8 ms ^C --- db.mervis.info ping statistics --- 6 packets transmitted, 6 received, 0% packet loss, time 11ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 14.091/24.956/76.038/22.847 ms
Hopefully it helps...
My procedure was:
- flashing neuron-mervis-os_image-18.104.22.168 to SD card and booting it in my Neuron
- installing merviside-2.4.0-115662
- uploading RT
- uploading config
- trying to licence MervisOS without success
If needed I can create direct access to my Neuron as I have public IP address on site.
The issue is now dealt with over email.
Problem with activation solved. I have been using virtualised Windows 7 for Mervis programming (and activation) without any trouble until Mervis 2.4 and it seems there is some problem with SSL with current Mervis version and this outdated OS. Everything else works fine, only the activation process fails. With Windows 10 I was able to finish activation as usual.
But there is still problem with MervisDB and Proxy communication. SslHanshakeError persists.