M525 stopped working
I confirm the solution is stable over >50 days when using port 1.3 :
... but not with port 1.1, where serial communications crashes < 10 days !
If you did not find a software issue related to port RS485-1.1 on Axon M525, there should be a hardware issue with my PLC !
I have bought this PLC because I need 3 RS485 ports, so using port 1.3 over 1.1 is not a solution...
Can you please replace this unit ?
Many thanks in advance and kind regards,
thank you for the feedback. So, let us sum it up:
- On ports other than 1.1, you've never seen the issue yet (tested over 50 days without reboot).
- On port 1.1, the issue appears always in a few (approx. 10) days.
- There is no correlation with any item in the system log (dmesg) recorded in the moment of failure.
- Flash to the latest version 5.50 has not solved it.
- An older PLC M505 does not have this problem (is the FW and image versions in it also the latest?)
If so, you are right - it seems to the issue is hardware-based and the unit has to be replaced.