Event based on 1Wire thermometer

• Hi, can you please advise me how to create automation event triggered different temperature level on thermometer. I can't find it in tutorial. Does any documentation exist?

Thank you for assistance.

• Hi, can you please advise me how to create automation event triggered different temperature level on thermometer. I can't find it in tutorial. Does any documentation exist?

Thank you for assistance.

• Hello, mervis is not event-driven system so you have to look at as a program that runs in an infinite loop. So whatever you create in your programs is evauated in every run of the loop (the duration of the loop is cca 20ms depending on complexity of your program).

So for example to decide whether to heat or not, you add a function block (eg. gt, lt,…) to compare selected temperature from the global variables and depending on the output of the block (True/False) you decide what to do next...

Hope it helps.

• Ok. It helps.

Can you advice me how to run program in a loop?

M

• Anything you do in Mervis runs in loop. Make sure to check the basic program example in the documentation https://files.unipi.technology/index.ph ... umentation