GPIO is not in "Device library"

• Hi,

I'm following manual and I don't see any GPIO or digital input option in the list.

My PlatformIO modul is version 1.0.22.44022.

I can see only UniPI (V1.1) > I2C and OneWire options.

Can you help me?

• Hi,

I'm following manual and I don't see any GPIO or digital input option in the list.

My PlatformIO modul is version 1.0.22.44022.

I can see only UniPI (V1.1) > I2C and OneWire options.

Can you help me?

• I also hasn't it there but after something (i don't remember exactly) it appears there under UniPI (v1.0). But it was with older MervisIDE, now I have it there even with newly created project.

I thing that it was by re-adding unipi library under references, or when I try to ctrl+c and ctrl+v some other library from sample project.
    Unfortunately digital inputs now didn't work for me, and even not sure if unipi v1.0 and v1.1 are compatible.

• I want use digital inputs (long time after utilize all relay outputs ) but they didn't work for me.

LEDs on board lights correctly but variables "Digital Inputs.GPIO01" is always True and "channel.Digital Inputs.GPIO02 - 4" are always False (others I didn't tried)
    Type of i/o pins are Pull up (default as created from library)
    When open web on port :88, there is numbers for each input which counts when I switch input on and off.
    Port monitor in MervisIDE didn't show anything.
    Is there any other way how to check input?

Can be problem that I use inputs from UniPI v1.0 library as I haven't any in UniPI v1.1, but have 1.1 board?

Thanks for help.

• Hello,

in the newest version of mervis the GPIO channel is not used- instead it is done via local TCP modbus channel and there you find UniPi board. It also takes care of DI +counters and AO.

Please remember to always use the newest version (both IDE + img) and do not mix the 1.0 with 1.1.

I am sorry for not updating the manuals, but so many things changed and some small changes will be done in the future so I will update the tutorials once its done.

• Hello,
    for me it works now, thanks.
    And sorry to macesko for stealing his thread.

PS: I seen it in modbus section before, but I thought that this is for another module.

• Thank you. I can see it now.

Regarding to analog output, it is not so obvious from tutorial. Do I need to manually connect by wires connectors as it is on slide to work with AO?

• I do not understand your question… In order to make the AO work, you need to provide max 12VDC to the AOV. See this http://unipi.technology/wiki/Using_Analog_Output