Evok Software on Raspberry Jessie

• My plan was to setup my UniPi board with the Raspberry B+ over Christmas. But my Pi came only with NOOBS and Raspbian Jessie. The evok software says it only runs on Wheezy. But the Wheezy installation did not work on my Raspberry with the SD-Card I had available.
    So I tired to install the prerequisites and evok on Jessie. So far it worked. I could at least open the web page and testing the relay outputs.

What should not work on Jessie? Many thanks?
    My goal is to read in the 1-wire temp sensors, use the analog out, and the digital in and out.

• My plan was to setup my UniPi board with the Raspberry B+ over Christmas. But my Pi came only with NOOBS and Raspbian Jessie. The evok software says it only runs on Wheezy. But the Wheezy installation did not work on my Raspberry with the SD-Card I had available.
    So I tired to install the prerequisites and evok on Jessie. So far it worked. I could at least open the web page and testing the relay outputs.

What should not work on Jessie? Many thanks?
    My goal is to read in the 1-wire temp sensors, use the analog out, and the digital in and out.

• Hello,

evok now works on jessie too. However there will be needed some work to implment systemd insted of the init scripts. But so far it works ok.