PHP

• I'm a beginner and my knowledge in programming is poor, therefore I would need some help.

I switched the pump of my pool the last two years using a raspberry pi, running a python-script and python-rpi.gpio. The times for switching on and off are stored in a txt-file. Sometimes it is necessary to switch the pump on at once, and I prefer to switch off automatically after some time so I don't forget it. I handled this with a PHP-script, creating a txt-file containing the time for switching off and overruling the usual timetable. So I am able to Switch on and preset switching-off-time by mobile-phone.
    Now I would like to enlarge my system by switching an Irrigation. The same problem: I have to tell the system a time for switching on and a period of time until switching off.

I bought a unipi-board and installed EVOK, modified the python-scripts and all is running perfect. But I didn't get PHP-scripts running in EVOK. Is there any possibility to get them running? Or is there another way to submit on- and off-times by mobile phone?

Thank you in advance!

• I'm a beginner and my knowledge in programming is poor, therefore I would need some help.

I switched the pump of my pool the last two years using a raspberry pi, running a python-script and python-rpi.gpio. The times for switching on and off are stored in a txt-file. Sometimes it is necessary to switch the pump on at once, and I prefer to switch off automatically after some time so I don't forget it. I handled this with a PHP-script, creating a txt-file containing the time for switching off and overruling the usual timetable. So I am able to Switch on and preset switching-off-time by mobile-phone.
    Now I would like to enlarge my system by switching an Irrigation. The same problem: I have to tell the system a time for switching on and a period of time until switching off.

I bought a unipi-board and installed EVOK, modified the python-scripts and all is running perfect. But I didn't get PHP-scripts running in EVOK. Is there any possibility to get them running? Or is there another way to submit on- and off-times by mobile phone?

Thank you in advance!

• Try Pidome or Pimatic. Both are fantastic automation platforms that support UniPi with plugin using the evok.

• Thank you very much for your suggestion. I got lighttpd & php up and running.
    I'll have look to Pidome and Pimatic.
    Good bye!